Signature/Name Help...

Kawasaki268F

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I got this cool photo of me riding and I want to put a signature that says my name and number in some cool colors...Just wondering how you make a signature? I have Picasa, but is there something better that doesn't cost money? I have even cooler photos, but I want to start with this one first. Thanks
Here's a smaller version of the photo:

Cool.jpg

and remember, make sure it's not bigger than the long ad on top of the forum.

GIMP seems like a good program, but a bit over my head....trying to make a signature...added a layer...but how can I make a cool design for my name? I mean I can use the paint brush and draw my name with the mouse but it looks like crap....

I have heard of people drawing a signature, then scanning it, and putting it on the photos, but I don't know how to do that...couldn't I just type in my name and number in some cool font on a editing program???

I have heard of people drawing a signature, then scanning it, and putting it on the photos, but I don't know how to do that...couldn't I just type in my name and number in some cool font on a editing program???
I use this method as well and works great

Still looking for a way to just type signature in a cool font and apply it to my pictures...any help??

ended up just doing some pretty cool custom airbrush work on paint..actually turned out pretty cool

and remember, make sure it's not bigger than the long ad on top of the forum.

i think he wants to put his signature on his photo...not make a forum signature;)

If you were to have Photoshop you would create a new page then text tool and write whatever you like then edit and choose name new brush preset or very similar to that but that will get you going then on your photo choose the brush you made and named then apply.
Make sure when you print your name its done in STRONG format....hope this helps a bit....good luck

Most reactions

Back