Significant other and you

Last year in August in the zoo in Hamburg during their "Romantic Night" (photo taken by Sabine)

picniconthelawn.jpg

Fun! Gotta get in on this--

Portraits034.jpg

This was supposed to be a gift for my Mom's birthday/mother's day. We weren't terribly happy with the results, but we still haven't redone the shot and she still hasn't gotten her portrait of us...

Portraits034.jpg

This was supposed to be a gift for my Mom's birthday/mother's day. We weren't terribly happy with the results, but we still haven't redone the shot and she still hasn't gotten her portrait of us...

You look really tall here. How tall are you??

Her
2367707264_5437207f9b_o.jpg

Me
2125672247_0ff9babfa5_o.jpg

...i actually don't believe we have a shot of both of us together...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/flygning/Portraits034.jpg

Great photo, but I lost track of which legs belonged to who! Didn't get it right the first time, and it took me a few takes to get it all sorted out! :lmao:

Great photo, but I lost track of which legs belonged to who! Didn't get it right the first time, and it took me a few takes to get it all sorted out! :lmao:

Hehe-- that's okay, he has cuter legs than me :p

hello i'm marisol and thats my hubby christian
new to all this and can't get the size down sorry
100_0548-1.jpg

1) This picture was for my prom. I actually cut my best friend && her boyfriend out of it. It was originally a group picture.

IMG_9616.jpg

2) This picture was for his prom a couple weeks later. I like this one best out of the two.

IMG_0573-1.jpg

l_dcd6f89752d3a6122868bccf7d480392.jpg

Yes, I always look that cheesy. I work behind the camera. I don't like being in front. :grumpy:
oh i'm on the right - my username isn't gender specific so i thought i'd add that

Last edited:
Lets see what you have to deal with! :lol:

DSC09677.jpg

Pre-Wedding Ceremony....

I know I know...ugh... read eye... feel like throwing up. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back