Signs - A Theme - With Added Ice!

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I set out yesterday with a focus on a particular theme - Signs. What I'm doing is picking out a new theme, word, whatever each week..then coming up with 7 shots, and updating them one day at a time to my blog. Basically, just a way to try and look at everything differently.

It so happened that yesterday, we got the 'Lite' version of what hit New England. Ice. But not too much. And not too cold. Beauty ensued.

#1 - Caution
cautionft1.jpg

#2 - Monday
monyv6.jpg

#3 - Canterbury and Westchester
canterburyhh0.jpg

#4 - Decayed
bylawfo2.jpg

#5 - Western
westernuh5.jpg

hehe...thanks all :)

:) thanks Joe

I don't think I've seen a music major that excited since Bach was like "oh, what's this funny little black-and-white thing?"

I really like your idea of giving yourself assignments to go and "sharpen your eye"! I tried to do the same, but my first random word was "filler" :)er: ), and the second "Neanderthal" ... that's when I gave up :roll:

Very nice extra element to your signs here, and I think I like "Monday" and "Western" best.

Love the colour in 3 :)

My favorite is No3. I love the idea of giving yourself assignments, too. Thinking about adapting this. We should form a group and give each other mini assignments with like 48hrs to complete.

Nice job, really! :heart:

Edit: Looking at my fav again - I would probably clone out the bird poo tho ;)

My favorite is No3. I love the idea of giving yourself assignments, too. Thinking about adapting this. We should form a group and give each other mini assignments with like 48hrs to complete.

Nice job, really! :heart:

Edit: Looking at my fav again - I would probably clone out the bird poo tho ;)

Maybe we could be convinced to get this going again:

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46

Cheers guys for all the replies....Corrina, by no means am I an expert in things like these, but I figure that I'd pick words that were somewhat....practical (I live in cities...so 'signs' allows me to look at everything and yet it's very doable) yet challenging (not sure what I'm doing for next week), then just giving myself a week to do it. This is only my first week, but it's goin gwell so far :)

Parago - The group sounds like a good idea...not sure if I'd join in or not, but hey, get it started! :)

Most reactions

Back