Signs In The City

parabol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello to all the great artists in this forum.
I'd like to introduce you to this interesting project called "Signs In The City" which main idea is to promote foreign languages through city signs - signs in the streets of the city, historical heritage, architecture, graffiti, leisure, traffic, transport, maps, events, shops and restaurants etc.

You can check it out on this address
---> http://signsinthecity.net/info.php?id=1
Take a look in the gallery section and share photos of signs of your city.

I truly hope that this won't be considered spam. I'm not trying to sell you something, just want to get some attention on project. :)
Feel free to comment and critique...

In how far can we here on TPF help if the site is about five European cities only, one in Bulgaria, one in Greece, one in Poland, one in Spain and the one on Malta? There is no German city there as yet, and what if my signs (should I have any) would be in German and in Germany ... and maybe not even restricted to one city/town/place but several?

There are five sections covering five different languages. In those 5 sections you can learn new words .
But in the Gallery section there is no restrictions.You don't necessarily have to be from those five cities to post photos there.
Photos of places all over the world are allowed.
Just share your interesting shots of "city signs" .

p.s. excuse my bad english

Ah. Now I begin to understand. The five sections that are THERE already are for LEARNING through the city signs.
The others are just collections.
And maybe, maybe, later on you can create a new section on the signs of yet another city in another country with another language?

Ohh you got the idea perfectly clear.
That's the main idea of the project - to learn different languages through city signs.

Most reactions

Back