Signs, Signs, everywhere signs.....

Hey hey hey, who said anything about irony? I go to church and will be going to law school :p Stop stereotyping, Ron. Jeez :biglaugh:

That's not the irony part. It's the law firm in a Church that is the irony. Not stereotyping, just thinking of the "ambulance chasers". I wish you all the best in Law school.

I love photographing signs. Great set.

Thank you.

Nice set! My favs are Dunlap #3, Lunchbox #5, and Dueling Pianos #7.

Thanks jenko. The Lunchbox one is on my list to be retaken.

Hey hey hey, who said anything about irony? I go to church and will be going to law school :p Stop stereotyping, Ron. Jeez :biglaugh:

That's not the irony part. It's the law firm in a Church that is the irony. Not stereotyping, just thinking of the "ambulance chasers". I wish you all the best in Law school.

You're telling me they're in the same building? Now that is weird lol.

No, I don't believe so. That is an old Church that has been bought and updated by this Law firm. There is a lot of activity like that around the OKC downtown area. Lots of new building but that is condos and apartments. The old building are being re-done and updated and used for all kinds of things.

No, I don't believe so. That is an old Church that has been bought and updated by this Law firm. There is a lot of activity like that around the OKC downtown area. Lots of new building but that is condos and apartments. The old building are being re-done and updated and used for all kinds of things.

Oh ok I see now. That makes more sense :p I should go tell my pastor that I am going to buy out the church building :lol:

Oh ok I see now. That makes more sense :p I should go tell my pastor that I am going to buy out the church building :lol:

Yeah, now that's the idea. (You can "rent" it out to them on Sunday's.)

Do this! Don't do that! Can't you read the signs?

NICE theme Ron!!!! And well-done my friend, well done!

Do this! Don't do that! Can't you read the signs?

NICE theme Ron!!!! And well-done my friend, well done!

:lol: That's all I could think of while looking at the series.... well, not really. I was thinking how great these old signs are and what a great job Ron did with them. ;)

But that damn song IS stuck in my head now.

Gosh, when I was in high school I about wore that song out on an...8-track mix tape....OMGosh...I'm giving away awful age clues here!!!

Nice series. I especially like the first one. :)

Thank you Derrel, Terri, Luke, Limr and Spanishgirleyes.

Terri, I'm sorry to put that song in your head. (but you have to admit that it's better than "what does the fox say") lol

Good job Ron. For me to #1 (amazing !), #5 we already discussed at length and #8, very nice tonal dynamics and compo ( good choice of angle).

Good job Ron. For me to #1 (amazing !), #5 we already discussed at length and #8, very nice tonal dynamics and compo ( good choice of angle).

Thanks timor. Yes, we have talked about #5 at length and I was going to re-shoot that this weekend but ran out of time and was on the other side of downtown. I want to get that one and the Colcord sign at a better angle.

Thanks timor. Yes, we have talked about #5 at length and I was going to re-shoot that this weekend but ran out of time and was on the other side of downtown. I want to get that one and the Colcord sign at a better angle.
:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back