sigur ros

no jules, u need to go to your options in your user panel and alter thelast box at the bottom under miscelleanous options. just change it tostandard or extended and they will appear.

i love sigur ros, im gonna watch!

aparently its related to the iraq war, it sed that its like kids getting ready to go out and battle or something, you should leave the url open for a wee while and let the bar thing turn from white to all grey, then you can watch it properly, yeah it kinda sucks, i think for some ppl it might depend on how fast their connections are, im not sure tho

julz said:
aparently its related to the iraq war, it sed that its like kids getting ready to go out and battle or something, you should leave the url open for a wee while and let the bar thing turn from white to all grey, then you can watch it properly, yeah it kinda sucks, i think for some ppl it might depend on how fast their connections are, im not sure tho

i THINK the video was developed before the iraq war, but i may be wrong. i interpret that video in a bit more general way and see it as a warning about nuclear war.

great video! and directed by a very talented canadian!

Vancouver said:
i THINK the video was developed before the iraq war, but i may be wrong. i interpret that video in a bit more general way and see it as a warning about nuclear war.

great video! and directed by a very talented canadian!

the woman who directed it is amazing...

i personally interpretted it as sort of after a nuclear war, just shows that while theres peace and innocence ( children playing ) , there will always be violence in the world ( where they start to smash up the car and fight with eachother ) , people dont realise what they are doing until its too late where the girl dies, and everyone stops what they are doing and notices.

:/:hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back