Silent

Thankfully, those skinny hands look "prop-like" enough for me never to fear you might actually have used that knife on anyone. That would have nastily soiled these wonderful kitchen tiles, anyway, so is not to be recommended! :D

But this is how your props start "crawling out"?
:shock:
I find that the most disturbing part of the photo...! It is actually on its crawl, isn't it!?!?! :shock: :pale:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks so much Corinna and TC. Appreciate your comments.
Corinna...yeah..the props are coming out. I never realized how many bodies, gravestone and other accessories I have stored in my crawlspace till the dreaded halloween set up happens.
TC...I was thinkin of the blood pool, but changed my mind, cause of the position of the body...the blood would have been under it. I was going to do the drops on the floor in front, but after withdrawing the knife, most of the blood would have been wiped off on the fabric on the dead person. Hmmmmm... a little too much info huh...:lol::lmao::lol:

looks wicked. Miss a little blood though, maybe you can photoshop in a drup of blood at the end of the knife. But it looks great without the blood to :)

Gaaaah! Pretty darn realistic at first glance! And the lighting is cool/scary.

Thanks again for all your kind words. I think the blood is a go then. I just picked up a bottle of blood for this year(too lazy to make my own) so I might even try a reshoot with the blood while Im workin on some other things.

If anyone wants to give the blood a go in photoshop...please give it a try. I would love to see the other ideas.

Thanks again.

blood spatter on the hands, clothes and streaked on the knife would close it out well

that is extremly cool. favorite dark pic i seen on here so far nicely done bro.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back