Silhouette *NWS*

Looks similar to a series I had a go with but you certainly pulled it off better than I.

I would have to say that #4 is my favorite of this lot because I like the way you stretched out your body.

#2 & 3 look a bit awkward because of the position if your arms. Kind of a Venice de Milo with a beehive.

I also think you may have been better off with a 1/4 turn CCW in #1. WE all know otherwise, but this one looks a little boxy. I do like the head shot though.

Love the series
Faves are 3 and 1

I think i like the 3rd the most. It may just be because its the one with the least cut off of it. Had your whole body been in the 4th.. well.. not whole body but had you not had anything cut off other than your legs it would probably be my favorite.

Pierced nipples! Sorry. Couldn't help myself! ;-) Check out the piercings thread in OT.

Nice series. Good composition and nice lighting. I like it.

just out of curiosity, why did he mind these and none of the others?

They were sillhouettes, so nothing is really showing, i have shown more :) And he isnt very artistic, so he has trouble viewing them "clinically" and he thinks all males have that problem. I dont know why he minded this series being on here, but regardless, gotta pay the respect

Mor....Mya, let him understand there a some on this forum that look through different eyes.

However, you did the right thing. If your partner isn't happy, chances are you are less likely to be.

I look forward to the next project.

Hahaha no ones fault! I appreciate you guys alot, you have really helped me out a lot and given me some great advice along the way! So thank you!

im sorry i missed these, mya...im fairly new here, and ust say that i always look forward to seeing more of your work. i think my fave of yours todate is the fighter one...great lighting, and really raw looking.
consider me a fan. :)

Most reactions

Back