Silhouette of a Special Dance

Richard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raeelle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay back in August I went to my sister's wedding and I took a few shots. I was thinking of printing a 8x10 of this photo and framing it. Then I could give it to her for a gift. The professional photographer didn't get any silhouette shots so I'm glad I did. My question is do you think this photo is worthy to be printed to 8x10 and put on a wall for display or is this more of a 4x6 photo that gets put in a photo book?

NikonD40-9032-Edit.jpg

Try and get her opinion, if she likes it print it for her.

Well she said she liked it but I'm not sure how much is because I'm her brother. So I thought I could get some opinions from other people.

I like it and I am sure she would like it!

Well I thought about cloning the window frames out but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to make it look natural. I would have loved it if the window was designed that way in the first place, but it amazing how much of a difference it makes on the picture. Plus I can't imagine being able to get into that thing coming from her hair and finish cloning out the window frame, that looks really hard. Thank you for that edit, I can see the possibilities.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back