Silhouette

mrsifuentes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dreamingstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A recent photo shoot at my friend's studio. Had a Novatron light & a 350. Was experimenting with lights.

3484456939_7d3d83908a.jpg

3506137463_30da17ffce.jpg

m

the first one is a lot better. i suggest you remove the other two as they spoil the mystery of the first one... when i looked at it i was like... wow i wish i could see her, cause it is so mysterious... and there she was... so mystery was killed. at least that is my opinion... dunno if it makes sens

the first one is a lot better. i suggest you remove the other two as they spoil the mystery of the first one... when i looked at it i was like... wow i wish i could see her, cause it is so mysterious... and there she was... so mystery was killed. at least that is my opinion... dunno if it makes sens

I appreciate the comment Sburatorul. The reason I displayed the other shoots was to show different perspective of me experimenting with light. It did unmask the model but I wanted to show different lighting moods. I am still in the beginning stages of photography and lighting is a crucial disciple I am focusing on.

Most reactions

Back