Silliest thing you ever did..

LilCujo

the quiet troublemaker!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After reading Drlynn's post in the bloopers and some of the responses I found myself thinking of all the stuff I did because my mind was some place else. Such as taking milk out and then placing it in the cupboard instead of the Fridge...or when cooking I went to put the pan of dinner in the stove along thinking I needed something out of the fridge and put the pan in the fridge instead...

So I thought I would start this thread, unless it has been already started then I will chalk that up to another one ;)

cleaning off the table and accidently threw my birth controls pills in the trash while talking on the phone and not paying attention :lol: ... one might call that a freudian slip :eek:

i think i've mentioned this on here somewhere before, but on more than a few ocassions i've pointed my keyless entry remote from my car at the front door of my house/apartment and pushed the button as if it would unlock it for me. *smacks forehead*

i can't think of anything else at the moment, but rest assured these things happen to me on a near daily basis. :p

I can't say I've ever pointed my car remote at my front door, but sometimes I do find myself putting milk in the cupboard and cereal in the fridge.

One night while studying I decided that the tea I was drinking wasn't cutting it so I decided to make a pot of coffee. For some odd reason I reached for a tea bag and tossed it in a mug and then pored myself a cup of coffee. It was a completely brainless moment because I really don't know why I grabbed a tea bag. Anyway I ended up drinking it and it wasn't that bad...I call it teaoffee. It keeps you wide awake during those all nighters :lol:

Does trying to change a TV channel with a cordless 'phone count?

I'm one of those that often try to dial a '0' from my home phone to get an outside line.

I punch in a number to the cordless phone, then study the keypad to figure out where the 'send' button is.

For half an hour, I've been tearing apart the house to find my cell phone in the morning, so I figure that I'll call my own number to hear it ring, right? So I reach into my pocket for my cell phone....

The scary thing with that last one is... it's usually there.

Shubin said:
I'm one of those that often try to dial a '0' from my home phone to get an outside line..

OMG I do that all the time at home :oops: I go to dial 9 and then 1 oyee...

I find my husband pointing the tv remote at my face pushing mute.... hmm must be one of these moments...right :wink:

I'm like Carli, I do stuff like this every day.... this morning I stood with my hands on my hips, looking in my bathroom drawer for my hairbrush and getting annoyed when it wasn't there. When I looked up and saw my reflection I saw that I had the brush in my hand. :oops:

At least I'm good for comic relief sometimes! :goodvibe:

LilCujo wrote:
After reading Drlynn's post in the bloopers and some of the responses I found myself thinking of all the stuff I did because my mind was some place else.

Glad I could be an inspiration :wink: !!
Tonight I took about 10 shots of our baby before realizing that I had attached my flash unit, but didn't turn it on!!!
But I really don't have time or space (got to save some of Chase's bandwidth for other posters :lol: ) to list all my brainless moments!!

My wife will be glad to share some of the more brainless ones, tho!

I used to keep my toothbrush in this drawer in the abthroom along with my parents and sisters. Well..the reason I don;t do that anymore is because I used to be prone to thinking it was the sink.

Either this drawer gets a wad of toothpaste/saliva or the garbage can in the bathroom does. And I don't know why... :(

today a client came by to pick up his photos from a shoot yesterday.... my "battery operated friend" was sitting on the table from last night :blulsh2: ... as i went to get an envelope for his stuff, i saw it and bursted out in laughter and horrid :lmao: ... i knew he saw it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back