~ Silly Composition for C&C ~

rateeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey folks.
Just used a tripod and timer on this shot.
PP and cropped.
Which one do you guys think looks good between the two?
And is my PP alright?

Thanks for the comments.

Portarlington.jpg

Porta009copy.jpg

Wow!!! I like the look and I like the first one better thats just me.

What is below her right breast is it a spot or am I missing something?

I like the concept but not the processing.
The shot's too 'flat' for my taste, perhaps a larger aperture?

the unprocessed image is probably not properly exposed and needed additional lighting on the subject. You probably really bumped up the fill light slider? I really hate the sky. I do love the concept though. Maybe pretend to give her a violation ticket?

take out that light pole opn the right

I'd photoshop out the woman's stray lactation. I noticed it as well.

The shot doesn't make too much sense. You have a lot of effort put into the costume of the female, but the captain's hat/auto mechanic's shirt/cargo short combo doesn't have the cohesiveness it needs.

Absolutely fantastic. Creative and silly. Definitely made me chuckle. May not hang on the wall of the louvre, but I totally see what you're doing and I think you pretty well nailed it. I wouldn't change a thing. Like the crop in the second one better, btw.

It is a corny dud? of a photo. It would be a cool winner if you put fake rabbit ears and a pair of sunglasses with fake mustache on the dog.

Thanks guys for the crits and comments.
This shot was not planned that's why our outfit is weird.

We'll try our best next time, it's hard being a newbie.

I agree with the dog suggestion, we need to put a bunny ears and a moustache. :)

Btw, added the sky and adjusted some things...
sky looks fake though but that's the best i can do.

Thanks again everyone for the inputs.
Portarlington222.jpg

I like the surreal overall look. I second the idea of removing that light pole, its worse now with the new sky. I wonder what the officer is looking for and thats distracting to me. I would have the officer give the dog a ticket. I don't mean any disrespect to your lady friend!

Most reactions

Back