SJF_0019-6.jpg

SJF_0020-4.jpg

3. UPDATED
SJF_0016-2-3.jpg

SJF_0012-2.jpg

SJF_0014-2-3.jpg

SJF_0025-3.jpg

SJF_0025-3-1.jpg

:) the first two are really hilarious :) you captured some silly but cute moments, certainly!

(and i like that they are less soft :) )

LOL much better sharper! ;)

#1 Is his Captain Jack look!

Im not sure if im happy with #4 though... it looks a bit ...neon(y)??? Might re-do that now.....

if that refers to colour, on my screen it looks ok...

the only minor thing on all of them is the shade his chin casts .. that is a bit intense. but i would not go as far as saying it really hurts the image.

(actually meant #3) Yeah the colour, its bugging me so im going to sort it! LOL - i did notice that with the shadow, i couldnt get it to lighten to well via PS...

great shots feels like there is a lot of P&P on the eyes though?

Yeeah..i got a little over zelus with the eyes! all fixed now LOL

Great pictures in terms of expression, sharpness and colors. Though the vibrancy of the colors change in every photo. Compared to the rest #6 seems a little flat in contrast and levels.

1 and 4 are favorites.

Yeeah..i got a little over zealous with the eyes! all fixed now LOL
Apart from the eyes being freakishly beautiful, the captures are absolutely fantastic. You've got a perfect little model to work with. I'm jealous. Hard to choose a favorite, but #1 is pulling my strings. What would the world be without super heros or pirates? Arrrgggh

absolutely love them!!! cute kid and it looks like he is truly having alot of fun!!!

Most reactions

Back