Silly Goose!

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sillygoosevc3.jpg

I passed this display of posed geese while driving home from a friend's cottage. The mask and snorkel cracked me up :lol:

:clap: :thumbup:

Now all you need is one with SCUBA tanks ...

lol! Further proof that some people have waaaay too much time on their hands :)

I just cant think of one reason why someone would do this (not in a bad way). That is bordem to a level unheard of! :lol:

Last edited:
well theres so many stupid things out there to laugh at... another I found is why are pounds abreviated by lb?

lol! Further proof that some people have waaaay too much time on their hands :)

I just cant think of one reason why someone would do this. That is bordem to a level unheard of!
Ummm, so maybe I shouldn't mention that this was only part of the display? There were also 4 geese playing badminton, two sitting at a picnic table, one on a kiddie slide etc etc :lol:

Ummm, so maybe I shouldn't mention that this was only part of the display? There were also 4 geese playing badminton, two sitting at a picnic table, one on a kiddie slide etc etc :lol:

:banghead:

Good to see some people with a sense of humor and creativity, to be honest. :)

I need to see this! :lol::lol: :lmao::biglaugh::)
Well, that person must be a comedian! You have to be a very caring person to spend your time do something like that for everyone to see... or this person just has an obsession with plastic geese?:lol:

^^^ Apparently they change the 'theme' every few weeks!

I'll see if I took a picture showing more of the geese, and will post it for you photo28

^^^ Apparently they change the 'theme' every few weeks!

I'll see if I took a picture showing more of the geese, and will post it for you photo28
lol:lol:. ok thanks!
BTW- Has this made the local news or paper yet?

Sorry for the late response...turns out I didn't take a picture showing all the geese, I just took this one, and two separate ones showing geese playing badminton.

I don't know if the display has been in the paper, as I was just visiting someone an hour's drive away and she suggested I watch for the display as I drove home. The last time she had seen the display a few days before, there was an Olympic theme to it, so it sounds like the display had changed by the time I saw it. It's in a small town, so I'll bet on a slow news day, the geese get a mention!

Most reactions

Back