Silly mindless joke thread !

Which one does not belong: a tuna, a lobster, or a Chinese man who got run over by a truck?

The tuna, obviously. The other two are crustaceans (crushed asian).

andreag5 said:
What has four legs, is big, green, and fuzzy, AND if it fell out of a tree it would kill you?

A pool table.
:lol: :lol: :lol: <3 it!

Why is a duck when it flies?

Because the higher it flies the much.

(please don't ask. Just one of those jokes.)

If one hen lays one egg in one day, and two hens lay two eggs in two days, how long does it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a watermelon?

Just one of those questions that don't have an answer. The cunfusing looks on peoples faces when you ask this question really fast is priceless.

leewald said:
If one hen lays one egg in one day, and two hens lay two eggs in two days, how long does it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a watermelon?

Just one of those questions that don't have an answer. The cunfusing looks on peoples faces when you ask this question really fast is priceless.

you mean something like this... :scratch:

okay so there's two muffins, right. they just got put in the oven to bake. one muffin turns to the other and says, "dude, it's getting really hot in here".

and the other one steps back and screams "oh my gosh!! a talking muffin!!!"

yes, thank you. i'll be giving autographs all night. all night.

There is this lady and she is struggling having a baby so the doctor brings out these pills and he tells her each of these pills takes away a quarter of the pain, but sends it to the father of the baby.

So she takes one and her husband says "Women are wimps, I feel no pain"

Then she takes another and her husband says "Man this doesn't hurt."

So she takes, two more and has no problem having the baby and neither her nor her husband are in pain.

Two days later they come home with the baby and the milk man is dead on their doorstep.

What is black, sits in a tree, and is extremely dangerous?

A crow with a machine gun. :lol:

Ok so there is the photographer and he sent his photos off to be developed ... and he waited and he waited and he waited ..... three months later someone found him sitting hehind the door of his house singing .....

are you ready for this .....

really ready /........

One Day My Prints Will Come !

thank you ... thank you ... I'm here all week !

Lensmeister said:
ok only a truely stoopid joke belongs here !

Did you hear about the Mexican woman who had twin boys ... ?

She called one Jose ....

The other Hose B

See what I mean ... over to you !

It makes a bit more sense if you tell it like, "Did you hear about the Mexican FIREMAN....." :p

242140659_6115015885207392_578894411736746680_n.jpg

Some things are better left in tha past (like 2006). See what I did there?

A priest, a rabbi and turkey walk into a bar.

The bartender looks at them and says...."What is this a joke?"

Most reactions

Back