Silo

jleon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any C&C on this image?

Also, as a side question - is Picassa a good starting point for editing photos or should I be looking at something more advanced? I am a total newbie so still learning just off of the software that came with my camera and I am also still learning ISO, Fstop, etc.

Attachments

• $Silo with trees.2.jpg
    $Silo with trees.2.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 121
I like this shot a lot. Lots of nice texture and deep colors. It definitely held my attention longer than a lot of "beginner" shots do. (I'm a beginner myself still, so I can say that! :p)

As far as software, I haven't messed with Picassa, but from what I have messed with I think the best free image editor is The Gimp. It's up there with Photoshop in a lot of ways, very robust, plus it's free! I say check that out. I used it until I got the Adobe package with Lightroom and Photoshop.

Great! Thanks for the Gimp advice - i willd efinitely look into thatQ!

Thanks also for the C&C - i am really proud of this shot for some reason and it isn't really anything spectacular - it just looks cool!

Very good beginner shot, better than most as was said. I like the desaturation and the good use of contrast and it's a really cool subject. On the down side the crop is a bit tight in my opinion and the sky is completely blown.

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

I really like this one, great work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back