Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C always welcomed

2702136633_d6905c5c59_o.jpg

2702965408_20e7a91f8b_o.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the make-up but these are some nice shots. Excellent detail, very clean exposures and well composed.

Thank you :D

I wanted to make a note. I know a few have commented on her makeup and I wanted to clarify what she has on. When I shoot her I always put some mascara on to bring out her lashes, clear lipgloss to avoid a chapped look, and translucent powder to eliminate the potential of facial shine. I like a nice fresh looking face for photos :)

First of all let me say that she is a lovely little model.
I think the skin tones in both shots are wonderful and the clarity on the eyes in the first is lovely.
In my opinion, the lip gloss is a little over the top, especially noticeable in the first image. Also in the first, there is something going on along the border to the right of her ear-ring.
The only other suggestion I might have, is to perhaps tone down the flower slightly in the second, as I find it is drawing a little too much attention. I really like this second image very much.
Good job on these.

she is a very beautifull little girl !! Really like both shots !! Her expression and eyes really draw you in in shot #1,, Also like the shots in your link there,, I too think the lip gloss is a little much especially for such a young girl,, how old is she ?

She is certainly a beautiful model Kim, but I have to agree, she has too much make-up on. The lippy is over the top in my opinion, and overall she looks un-natural. That's my only criticism really, the composition and lighting are really good.

Thanks,
Sass

Very nice work Kim, as usual, agree with the earlier comments vis-a-vis her make up, BUT, you have to branch out!!!!

First of all let me say that she is a lovely little model.
I think the skin tones in both shots are wonderful and the clarity on the eyes in the first is lovely.
In my opinion, the lip gloss is a little over the top, especially noticeable in the first image. Also in the first, there is something going on along the border to the right of her ear-ring.
The only other suggestion I might have, is to perhaps tone down the flower slightly in the second, as I find it is drawing a little too much attention. I really like this second image very much.
Good job on these.

she is a very beautifull little girl !! Really like both shots !! Her expression and eyes really draw you in in shot #1,, Also like the shots in your link there,, I too think the lip gloss is a little much especially for such a young girl,, how old is she ?

She is certainly a beautiful model Kim, but I have to agree, she has too much make-up on. The lippy is over the top in my opinion, and overall she looks un-natural. That's my only criticism really, the composition and lighting are really good.

Thanks,
Sass

Very nice work Kim, as usual, agree with the earlier comments vis-a-vis her make up, BUT, you have to branch out!!!!

If you could all refer to the post located HERE I would appreciate it.

If you could all refer to the post located HERE I would appreciate it.
No problem with your daughter's mature and very pretty look. My comments were in reference to the two shots you have posted here. As the photog you are in control of those things brought to that shoot and captured as part of that shoot.
My comments stand, as they are suggestions with respect to those things under your control.

No problem with your daughter's mature and very pretty look. My comments were in reference to the two shots you have posted here. As the photog you are in control of those things brought to that shoot and captured as part of that shoot.
My comments stand, as they are suggestions with respect to those things under your control.
I appreciate the fact that your comment did not harp on the 'makeup' issue, the only reason I included your comment in the quote was because of the reference to her lip gloss. I really did appreciate your post.

Most reactions

Back