Simple happiness

Harpper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The title says it all. ;)

msunset4.jpg

That girl would not get too much out of you, Mark, you'd be busy photographing west, east, south and north...

All I would wish for is a SCENE like that... (and a better monitor that does not break up the colour gradients in little pieces that look like this was on a slice of wood... :().

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you liked it. As for the location, it's a secret place I go to when I want get away from the world for awhile. I would like to keep it a secret though. Hopefully you guys understand. I also wouldn't be able to take these pictures if hundreds of people were blocking my view. ;)

LaFoto said:
That girl would not get too much out of you, Mark, you'd be busy photographing west, east, south and north...
Lol. Yeah, that's why I don't take any girlfriends with me on a photo session because I would give the camera more attention. ;) Maybe I should just find a girl who is also a photographer. :D

LaFoto said:
All I would wish for is a SCENE like that... (and a better monitor that does not break up the colour gradients in little pieces that look like this was on a slice of wood... :().
LaFoto, I'm starting to get concerned that you may not be the only one who's having this problem. Is it just with my pictures or do you have problems with other people's pictures too?

Maybe I can fix the problem. Can you please press the "print screen" button on your keyboard to make a copy of what you see on your monitor. After that you need to paste the copy into any image editing program, save it as a jpeg and then please post it here on the forum so that I can see it.

The picture is fine, it's LaFoto's desktop display settings (not enough colors).

Stunning! The colors are beautiful and the comosition with the tree is perfect!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back