Simple studio shot

fmw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.foodieforums.com
I've been fooling around shooting fountain pens on the commercial/product forum. I put this little set together about an hour ago to shoot a pen. I thought I would post it here in case we could motivate folks to post any studio shots they may have.

crayolas.jpg

I really dig the shot...it might make it a little too cliche, but I think it would be fun if the crayons were lined up to make a proper color wheel...just a thought.

nice idea and great.....COLOUR! :lmao: :mrgreen::thumbup:

Thats excellent. Remenisent of a dart board.
I really like the circle pattern created from the black on the paper closest to the tips. A tighter shot or crop of just that would be nice as well.

Thanks for the positive comments. So let's see your studio shots. Avid, here's the crop you requested.

crayolas_2.jpg

Would it be improved by having the same part of the labels all facing the same way?
I know the text would be upside down on some but it would give the shot a more repetitive feel since there are several of the same item in the shot.

just a thought!

And i prefer the cropped centre....until I've seen all the labels facing the same way then i may change my mind!!

The first one seems to be dancing (in my eyes it does! ;)) ... there is movement in there, so it seems. Not so with the second, not for me, that is. So I think I prefer the closer crop. That one's a little less irritating.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back