Since it's Spring ...

Maggedy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some for C&C and to enjoy

Those are all really good shots. I'm brand new to this, but they are good. I really love the last one and the one before it with the bee. I love the way the backgrounds are blurred out. I can't wait til I can take pictures like that!

They all look good to. My preference on 2 wouldve been a shot more into the flower from a higher vantage point. Thats all I have. Keep it up.

Thank you. I'm enjoying these! Spring has not advanced as much here, yet. But it's clearly on the way, and with your photos I have something to look forward to! :D Only don't we have dogwood in my country (I'm sure you could buy it at a garden centre, but it's not indigenous to our country).

nice. love the first 3! i wish more things would blossom here.*sigh*..its almost summer time here LOL so everythings gonna shrivel up .

..nice capture of the bee on the purple flower (which i cant remember what their names are lol ) i would crop the yellow out of the right side though,but that's just me.

Really nice, what lense's where you using?

really good shots.. after looking at these pics.. i feel like spring is really here... just beautiful

Most reactions

New Topics

Back