Single Light c&c

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like to try different things, I usually do not post them up, but figured, what the hell.
I used one single light, a LED flashlight in multiple positions, and then for the background. I am really interested to hear thoughts. I am on the fence about it, but how else do you grow without asking others opinions?

IMG_9102.jpg

and B&W...
IMG_91022.jpg

Very interesting.
I am on the fence about it, but how else do you grow without asking others opinions?
The only thing I'd suggest different, MAYBE is shooting it vertically and/or maybe even adding other colors to the scheme.
I don't particularly like B&W b/c the blue spil that you get with color, doesn't appear on it.

I was just going to ask if you used a long exposure or something... Then I remember that I had an exif viewer at home!

I agree with Bahandi (take this with a grain of salt.. I'm still new) but I do find it pretty interesting ;)

I'm not a big fan of the B&W but the color one looks pretty good. I would recommend the same as the above comments. Maybe try a a higher camera angle so you can see more of the reflection of the light from the background. A very inspiring pic though. Keep up the good work

I love this idea! Not a fan of the black and white version though. It would be interesting if you put something into the cup. I think it'll then draw more attention to the subject matter.

Put something in the cup? Other than the wine? What would I put in there? I have some leftover steak from dinner, how about a sliver of fat cut from the steak to float in the wine?? j/k

I am surprised of all the positive comments! I love taking pictures like this, glad people find them interesting, I will work on ways to improve this idea...

What would I put in there? I have some leftover steak from dinner, how about a sliver of fat cut from the steak to float in the wine?? j/k

Hannibal Lecter said:
...liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

:lol:

ahh my bad... must have missed that reply:p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back