Sisters

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to go to my hometown the other day and spend a couple of hours with my sisters taking their photographs. I'm so glad I did because they just look so young and beautiful and awkward with their braces. I know I am sounding sentimental, but I'm just so happy I caught them at this phase in their lives where they are at that weird stage of being rather grown up but still young and naive. Besides being sisters, they are best friends and I really was hoping to capture what a special relationship they have with one another.
Any critique is of course welcome:)

GC9BWwlogo.jpg

GC10wlogocopy.jpg

Gabby5wlogocopy.jpg

Chelsey5wlogo.jpg

GC16wlogocopy.jpg

GC1BWwlogo.jpg

Chelsey3wlogo.jpg

Gabby3BWwlogocopy.jpg

Chelsey5wlogo.jpg

GC3BWwlogo.jpg

GC12BWwlogocopy.jpg

You caught their friendship in the best way :hugs:
They look so happy together. And the photos look so natural, you can tell that they were having fun. Good job :thumbup:

You did well with these. All of these.
My personal favourite is Photo 2.
How old are they?
They sure look grown-up to me in all of these photos. Braces or no braces.

Well done. these look great. I think you realy captured their personalities in these photos

Thank you guys. Chelsey is 13 and Gabrielle is 16. At first they were being really difficult because I sprung the shoot on them at the last minute, but by the end they were just joking around and laughing and having a great time. They told me they can't wait to do it again. They think they are models now:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back