Site for Wedding images

sarahm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to get a site to host my wedding photos. It has to have a password and also give the customers a choice to purchase images.

Any suggestions on some sites that are not extremely expensive?

Thanks!

I use morephotos.com. It's $40 a month and allows for direct ordering and you can password protect the events if you want to.

I use photoreflect.com. There is no charge for hosting and you can password protect and then they have the option to purchase. I do not remember the percentage of their charge, but it's not too bad, I have never felt that I was being gouged. I've been using them for over a year and my clients find it to be very easy to navigate and order.

You can use www.smugmug.com. With the pro account you have aloooooot of bandwidth a month, unlimited storage and the ability to set prices for any print size you want and special order items like mouse pads and mugs. You can have private galleries and you can password protect galleries. Its $100us a year, alot cheaper per month than these other places. And apperantly they take pride in thier printing. Thier forum is also pretty good and I normally get fast responses if I post a tech support qustion there.

And if you want to save $5 I can give you a referral. Each referral you give to someone else saves you $10 on the next year's renewal fee.

I just have a regular account with them, but once I get into doing weddings I will upgrade to the pro account.

Most reactions

Back