Six Month Old Photoshoot - Props? Poses? Ideas?

littlesandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sandraleephotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I mainly shoot people, who can actively walk and talk (lol) But through a friend of a friend, I got a shoot with a woman and her 6 month old baby girl. It's my second paid shoot - It's going to be an outdoor shoot, and I'm just stuck on what poses to do? What props? I have NO idea when it comes to baby photography! Can someone help a girl out :)

I don't really pose 6 month olds. For the most part, I just take them somewhere pretty and sit them up and get different angles and try to get them to smile.
If you are taking some with the mom and her daughter, try to get some of them interacting with each other as well as the ones of them looking at you.
Good luck:)

Try google-ing chld photographers. There are tons and tons of beautiful examples on the 'net. You probably already know this, but be sure to check with the mom before you hand the baby an ice cream cone!!!!

Me and the mother have been in constant contact over the last week working out details of the shoot. :)

I have googled, but I was also looking for insight from people who frequent the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back