skate shot.

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i guess i should have cropped it tighter to get rid of that crease on the right. i didnt even see it till i converted it to b&w. but now im too lazy to go back and re do it. what are your thoughts besides that ?

20D483.jpg

oh and "APB" is the name of the skate shop across from the skatepark (a'ala park boardshop. the park, as im sure youve put together is "a'ala park". they will be buying some shots from me for their store.

That's friggin awsome! I'm planning on going up to the mountain pretty soon and I want to take some shots similar to that with my D70 of boarders doing tricks in the air.

What are you shooting with so we can get an idea of FPS?

Nice. Skate comps can be really difficult to put together well. You've done a good job.

AWSOME!!!!!

Aw yes, this brings back the memories of when we had skateboards. A 2x4 with one of those skates that clamped to your shoes. It had a bolt in the center and you'd take it apart and nail each end to the 2x. Of course we didn't do any tricks with it, just tried to find the biggest hill in town so we could rearrange our elbows and knees at the first pothole. Now them were the good old days!

i would have gone in closer, but i didnt know the guys so i didnt want to get in their way, plus i didnt trust them enough to put my lense in harms way

Most reactions

New Topics

Back