skateboarder

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by jonisnumber1, Jul 7, 2007.

1. jonisnumber1

jonisnumber1 TPF Noob!

hey guys, just a shot of my mate skateboarding. comments anyone?

[​IMG]

p.s. is there a sports section on here?

2. sayambhu

sayambhu TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    very well shot ! excellent exposure and colors, the sky looks great. what equipment are you using ?

can you get a clear facial expression of the guy on the board the next time, like concentration, confidence or anxiousness ?

Wanted to bring this to your notice - you have a dust on your sensor (or lens if you're using a point-&-shoot). take care because it can ruin a lot of your pictures later on like they have for me.

[​IMG]

3. sayambhu

sayambhu TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    PS : haven't seen a Sports section myself here. not too sure about it...

4. jonisnumber1

jonisnumber1 TPF Noob!

im using a Kodak DX7590 point and shoot. how do i get the dust off my sensor? (if point and shoots have sensors)

5. sayambhu

sayambhu TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    point and shoot cameras do have sensors but internal ones, that means you cant access them like D-SLRs. I guess you took your camera to the beach for some shootout, am I right ? that's usually where all hell breaks lose. water particles splash on your lenses and dries upon the special coating present on them.

I strongly suggest you not to attempt cleaning it yourself since you may get a permanent scratch on it then. take it to a service center or the mall where you bought it from. they can do it for you at a nominal cost. let me know if you need more help.

6. jonisnumber1

jonisnumber1 TPF Noob!

yeh. i use my camera at the beach everytime the surf is good, which is every couple of weeks. would anyone else like to comment my pic?