(3)One flash off camera

1404233201_f5936e9798_o.jpg

(4)Two flashes off camera

1404233031_1031280662_o.jpg

(5)Two flashes off camera

1404232853_def6b6540a_o.jpg

Last but not least (6) Two off camera flashes

1404232625_266ac7e3ca_o.jpg

Some non-skating photos coming soon. C&C Greatly appreciated. First roll using my Vivitar 285's, or any flashes in that case. Glad i got the setting right the first time.

Ditch the rollerblade people, and just hang out with the skateboarders. :>

Thanks for the positive traveler. As for Phototron, I rollerblade myself, and have no problem with skateboarders as obvious. That whole skateboarder vs. rollerblader bull**** is pathetic, so don't stoop down to that level. Do you have anything useful to say?

Thanks for the positive traveler. As for Phototron, I rollerblade myself, and have no problem with skateboarders as obvious. That whole skateboarder vs. rollerblader bull**** is pathetic, so don't stoop down to that level. Do you have anything useful to say?
It was obviously just a joke, Shane, take it easy you're sensitive like a ****ing ****oris, and you're not.

Some of the shots got confusing background and bad lighting direction (number 2), bad timing (last one).

Sorry dude. I just thought you were going to start with that hate. Just gets aggravating ya know? As for the last one. What could have been done better? I think if I shot any later he would be too centered.

Sorry dude. I just thought you were going to start with that hate. Just gets aggravating ya know? As for the last one. What could have been done better? I think if I shot any later he would be too centered.
Well I would be less worried about him being in the center than him in a boring pose.

I think the first and third shot are my personal favourites, partially due to the simple backgrounds as it does get a but busy on some shots. Especially love the composition of 3.

#3 is so cool.. the shadows play the trick.. #5 is nice too. good work!

fsquares
www.fsquares.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back