Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a few of my friends skatingg.
All taken with D40 and 18-55 3.5-5.6
l_9bf31421270b4fddb32229d674678c34.jpg

l_e32919ed68464eaea365ced087c06be8.jpg

l_6dcdaaf4f0ca624d8ab506c2c96bfd2f.jpg

l_1415401eb08fa45103b75344e90b8b06.jpg

Nice shots. Nice feel for action, and I like where you put your logo on some of them: creative.

thanks they were for myspace thats why its there.

Most of the shots are overexposed and blury. Increase your shutter speed and use a tripod next time. Also having other people in the picture taking pictures is distracting the viewer from the main subject. Other then that they look great.

I also think if your friends did better tricks it would make the shots stand out more. A little 50-50 on a 1' tall bench doesn't do it much for me. But then again, I understand it takes time to learn.

thanks for the C&C. the first one is the best and the most recent. They other ones are from a while ago

Pick a spot for you watermark and leave it there, other wise it gets distracting from each shot. Also the editing on #2 is way to much it looks to fake.

he liked it like that, its way over-sharpened. On my pics that i post on here, my watermark is in the corner. I jus wanted everyone on myspace to kno i took it

Nice shots. I think the logo makes them look more professional ;)

Try moving farther away from the people skating and getting more of a composed shot instead of just centering the kids and having no background and surrounding areas. Just try to get the skateboarder out of the center.

ya definently dont use a tripod especially for close shots like that just increase the shutterspeed to get some cooler angles just play around dont even look in the veiw finder just be creative.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back