Sketch

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Olympus Digital, outdoor, no flash
My friend Tom, we were sitting behind the mansion on our campus each doing our own forms of art. So, i took a picture of him doing his thing, heh. You can kinda see the drawing, its rather good. Anyway. I thought this to be
emotive, do you agree? And does it need more contrast?
Arteest_by_DramaDork626.jpg

the contrast is fine i think, you usually dont want to much contrast for portraits, but in this case it wouldnt hurt it too much to add some contrast. it's seems rather photojournalistic, like it would go in a documentary article or something, which is good in many ways. as for an artistic/tech side of things, there are a couple of little things...the composition is a little point and shootish, and the person on the right and the bag on the bottom left corner detract from the subject. you did capture the actual subject well though, it really shows him concentrated and hard at work. very nice.

I like this photo. i think that the contrast is really good. i don't think you need to do anything to it dealing with the contrast.I think it would help maybe to crop in just a little. I agree with thebeginning on how the other person in the picture destracts the viewers eye.

Most reactions

Back