Sky High

Holly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A photo I took while waiting to hear about my son. He had gone in for open heart surgery.. Brought my camera along and here is one I got from the 7th floor window.

build1.jpg

I did finish it off in Sepia... Didnt like plain black and white and the color was to bold for me.. SO I went sepia which is low color and a little darker shades.

So sorry to hear about your son. I hope so much that all went well!!! How old is he?

You spent your time being quite creative, and I like the post processing you gave this photo very much. The sky looks extra special... as if given a different sepia treatment from the rest of the photo. Very nice.

All the very best to your son and here's to a speedy and lifelong lasting recovery!!!

Thanks LaFoto..

He is recovering well :) He is 3.. well 4 in January so more 4 then 3 he says LOL... He had a wonderful Surgeon and great nurses to help him through.. :)

nice industrial photo. glad to hear your son is doing well!

great way to relieve the stress you were going through. all the best to your son!
nice capture!

thanks for your kind words about the little one and the photo of course.. :) Thanks for those continued prayers through his recoverY!

Most reactions

Back