Mgw189

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1765343536_d894f0ce8d_b.jpg

Not all that crazy about the houses but I tried to get them as black as possible.

That turned out really great, I love the composition. I think the houses do quiet well with the overall picture, although I find the branches and leaves at the top of the picture distracting. Maybe photoshop them out? Not sure.

~Nikki~

I agree with Nikki on the leaves/branches at the top and left edges of the picture. It distracts from the sunset.

I agree with Nikki on the leaves/branches at the top and left edges of the picture. It distracts from the sunset.

Sunrise actually but even so I can see where you guys are coming from. This was not a well planned shot really. I was on my way to work (I almost always have my camera on me) and this is how I was greeted walking out the door. I took the camera out and snapped this shot as I was walking down to my car.

I like the branches more than the houses... I wish the scene had been set higher so there was more branch and less house. But its still a great shot

I love the comp on this shot im a huge fan of orange's.

Beatiful sky! Nice capture....This would have also been a great opportunity for for an HDR image.

I think I would like it more with less of the houses. There is nothing to the bottom of the picture.

Most reactions

Back