Sky Shots

among_the_living

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took some shots of the sunrise out of my window the other morning, they are pretty bad in my opinion because of my absolutly crap camera but i just wanna know what you guys think

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0285.jpg

I like the last one alot because in person from my window it looked amazing but my camera couldnt pick it up too well (damn my finepix A205)...ah well

Feedback? :)

actually my favourite is the 1st one.... it looks like the crime scene of a thriller movie, you know when they show the place in negative just a second...... do you?? :S

Ramiro Orensanz said:
actually my favourite is the 1st one.... it looks like the crime scene of a thriller movie, you know when they show the place in negative just a second...... do you?? :S

I know exactly what you mean...where it flashes in negative a second.

I like the dark clouds with the light int he corner best...i dontk now why.

Not bad how the vapour trail in the inverted-to-negative photo makes the sky look like it has been ripped open, but the white houses at the bottom ruin it for me. A simple crop, getting rid of the houses (the highest trees will have to stay in part, else you'd crop into the end of the trail) would help this, I think. Other than that the conversion into negative isn't too bad.

I like the original version quite much, houses, trees and all!

Most reactions

Back