Sky Theme

this is super, Nikki

PICT2971.jpg

Thank you Kind Sir. ;)

DSC_0295.jpg

home depot parking lot. hahaha

I hate to post this after seeing these great recent posts.....
This is a "sky theme" I suppose. I took this to start a "collection" of cloudy skies to use when I need a sky to substitute in a scene without clouds or even a blown sky.

4395509094_357c6ddfd7_o.jpg

I hate to post this after seeing these great recent posts.....
This is a "sky theme" I suppose. I took this to start a "collection" of cloudy skies to use when I need a sky to substitute in a scene without clouds or even a blown sky.

Ken, I love your image. I know that it may be blah to some, but I have an affinity for the incredible patterns clouds can have.

Your cumulous have almost formed into undulatus patterns, my favorite. I have thousands of images of just clouds to catalog all the different types, and there are many.

Here is a super display of stratus undulatus, a truly great day of cloud photography one April day!

4395275915_b9892b8b63.jpg

Last edited:
Ken, I love your image. I know that it may be blah to some, but I have an affinity for the incredible patterns clouds can have.

Your cumulous have almost formed into undulatus patterns, my favorite. I have thousands of images of just clouds to catalog all the different types, and there are many.

Here is a super display of stratus undulatus, a truly great day of cloud photography one April day!

Thank you sojourn! Your undulatus is terrific!
I also need to get a bunch of sky/cloud shots..... and I need them with the light from each of the compass directions in order to use them to replace skies in shots......have to match where the light is coming from or they would look odd.

My beloved son Daniel at the end of the rainbow.
MyDaniel22710.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back