sky

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i've been playing some with underexposures and thought this was cool. bottom half is a bit dark but cropping it out would ruin the expanse i wanted to achieve. hope you like it:

22332026-L.jpg

thanks for looking!

beautiful colours and textures

WAY COOL! Yet something else to do after you ... something funny is just happening with my keyboard ... it is using the British keyboard setting ... what have I done ... question mark is gone...

:hail:
man, jon, now your getting into my kinda stuff... that is really cool....wouldnt it be cool painted on a ceiling??? or just a huge blowed up version over your bed...(ok, sorry, my bed...) dark side, there... love it... depth... color with out glaring... love the dark bottom part...very mysterious....(notice i seem to be the only one really diggin on it...)
that should scare you! :D

Very nice! Love the beams of light shining through! I think the dark part at the bottom fits with this ;)

Good texture and colours. Hope You don't mind Me saying but Your avatar detracts the eye from Your splendid work. Peter.

Wicked shot! You get the COOLEST sky shots!!!!!!!!!!!:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

That is really cool, I love the colors.

wow..very dramatic! love the lighting. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back