Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since Aubrey had to work today the boys and I decided to pass the time with some sledding. Well, they went sledding, I stood on a snowbank and documented it. :lmao:

Are you sure this is safe Mom? Why don't you come with us? Please?!
IMG_5496-web.jpg

What a ride!
IMG_5494-web.jpg

I'm ready for MORE!
IMG_5495-web.jpg

After several attempts to get the sled up the hill Chris decided this was the easiest way!
IMG_5500-web.jpg

Teamwork
IMG_5504-web.jpg

Mom! What happened to my knees?
IMG_5507-web.jpg

Finished off the day with popcorn ...
IMG_5521-web.jpg

and some hot chocolate :D
IMG_5513.jpg

Chase said:
Awww too cute! Lucas cracked me up with the "MORE" pic! :lol:

Back to uncle training school for you! That's Chris :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for the comments, it was a great time. They are about to head out for round two, but this time Aubrey can be the one shivering :mrgreen:

Chase said:
Oops, I'm confusing things, I actually meant the knees pic but the MORE was stuck in my mind! :lol:

Fear not, sometimes even I get them confused. *shhh...don't tell!*

Nice series! And I love your popcorn bowl! My entire kitchen is coca-cola! I have very similar bowls, they are the series put out just before those, though. :)

Awesome pics girlie. Looks like they had a wonderful time. :mrgreen: I can't believe how much they've grown. Now sleds, next it'll be the car keys. :lol:

You guys really have SNOW. I mean. SNOOOOOWWWW! Wow. That is quite much out there! Wow!
We never, not even in the best of winters, have those amounts! Never!
What fun.
A pity that with you "documenting" no one documented you as you were freezing your ... toes ... (yes, that word works, phew!) off. :(

I think we got about a foot of snow (.3 meters), it's great! When I lived in Minnesota the snow would pretty much stay on the ground for the whole winter, but here in New Hampshire it tends to warm up and melt and then snow again. I'm sure once Evelyn is born there will be some documentation of me, but until then I mostly just sit on the couch or sleep :D

And Tammy NOOOOOOOOOOOO on the car keys!

Nice Pics, Some cute kids you got there!

Cheers,
Mack

Most reactions

New Topics

Back