Sleeping Devotion

I told you what I thought and you told me I was condescending.
I actually downloaded your image, tried to edit it to tell you something else but there wasn't any more to say.

I wasn't there to tell you specifically what to do, I can only respond to what you posted.

General guidelines you can get anywhere.

I don't want to put more effort into this only to have you tell me what I said isn't good enough and give me the reasons that you were correct and knowledgeable all along.

Clearly you need a different person to give help.

I was actually commenting on what abraxas said before he edited his post, infact urs wasn't even on the page yet. You were actually very helpful, specific and non condescending. For abraxas, different things could be said on my part, but, in his defense, I do understand how I could have easily come across as trying to be difficult. I would much rather have a face to face conversation, one that shows true emotion rather than what one may perceive through another's typed words. This is the only way I can get true feed back from people who's work I respect.

And I guarantee that you helped me more than u think u did and I thank you for that.

Now I understand how you two feel about the photo, but how do others?

Most reactions

Back