Sleeping Sweety

Emerana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't gotten to shoot much at all lately. Its so hot outside! So I took a sec to take a photo of my daughter sleeping. In retrospect, I would have moved the bottle, but I think its kind of cute, all passed out on a full tummy. Maybe its a little snapshotty? :lovey:
lillieasleepcopy.jpg

C&C always very appreciated!

Just a little. There's nice tone and good composition, but nothing holding you to the image.
Don't take this wrong, but it's slightly "boring". Or should I say "overly peaceful?"

I love it, although I think it would have been a bit better w/o the bottle, but only because it just doesn't look quite natural. Very cute though. :)

No I see what you mean. I cant stop staring at it myself, but she is my baby and I think she is beautiful. Its hard to be the judge of photos you took of your kids, ya know.

Here she is again in half color
lillieasleepcolor.jpg

warmer
lillieasleepwarmcopy.jpg

these are just red filter b&w with 50% opacity and the second is warmed up too

I like the shot. In an ideal world, perhaps the bottle wouldn't be there, but it's not too obvious in the B+W shot and I don't think it's too distracting. Maybe a bit of added blur in PP would be an idea. It's a great shot though of your daughter and a far better one than most parents capture. Look after it and your daughter well.

gracias. :) She is a little ball of fire, keeps me on my toes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back