Slew of Stuff

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by malignite, Apr 28, 2007.

1. malignite

malignite TPF Noob!

The other day we got the first prefect day of summer so of course I had to go out in it. I decided that there was no better time to push myself into different styles and such, so here are a bunch of different kinds of shots that are somewhat in and out of my element... maybe one of these days I'll do an actual series.

[​IMG]

2. Cliché selective stuff, but I like it

[​IMG]

3. Probably the most out of my element. I have never shot a car before and yeah, the sky is gone... it kind of works though I guess.

[​IMG]

4. As the sun was setting this piece of machinery got a real interesting color.

[​IMG]

5. The sun setting as i was driving home. How cute.

[​IMG]

The end... tear these apart please.

2. his4ever

his4ever TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I love #4 and #5. #5 is my ultimate fav here... I love sunsets.

3. WNK

WNK TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Cool! I really like the variety, and that you went out and tried new things -- how fun! I often get stuck in my photography ruts... what can I say, I love nature shots!!

1 & 2 are my favorites, despite the fact that I am usually most adamantly against selective colouring. I do think that they both would look fine in full colour or B&W, though, which I personally would probably prefer.
    3 is an interesting shot, and the blown-out sky works alright... although probably a bit better if there weren't the fence directly in the background.
    4 doesn't really do anything for me, but 5 is very nice... "how cute" indeed!

Nice job! Keep shootin'!