Slices of India I

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well here i am....my first full day back in canada after the most incredible and fantastic trip to india.
I highly recommend to everyone to visit this fascinating place. I haven't even begun to crack the tip of this iceberg...there is so much more I want to see and do there.
I have to thank mansi :hug:: (member here at TPF) once again...you made things so easy for me. I want everyone here to know that mansi is as fantastic a person as she appears to be...even more so in person. We did so many shoots together and had a lot of laughs. It was a joy to meet you and the rest of the gang in delhi. Until next time! :thumbsup:

Here's a few from our final shoot this past saturday at Safdarjung tomb in delhi. Me, Mansi and Mohit spent the morning shooting here. http://www.culturalindia.net/monuments/safdarjung-tomb.html
Mansi invited the little boy to take a few shots with our cameras...he was a natural! :D
First two shots are by me.

1 -
405448683_ceae041980_o.jpg

2 -Mansi in teaching mode :)
405448685_e827156524_o.jpg

These two were taken by the little boy
3 -Mom
406017833_355c710ebf_o.jpg

4 -Mohit
406017837_1ffd7ae678_o.jpg

Stay tuned for more! :thumbsup:

I didn't know you were having an India Meet up? That's very cool...I look forward to seeing the rest of you images.

Hey JonK, GREAT to see some pics from your Passage to India! And how good of you to start sharing them on your first full day back.

Such expressive eyes on the little guy in the first shot. And Mansi looks just as beautiful as in her avatar. But I want to see a whoooooole lot more pics from the trip...lots of your trademark 'tilt' shots (hmm, a tilted Taj? Why not!)

[You're right, the little guy is a natural.]

hey jon great to see you posting already!
im glad your trip this side was a memorable one! and it was absolutely fantastic getting out to shoot with you and introducing you to the rest of my photography gang :)

that lil boy was so adorable... i promised him a few prints... i will definitely go back and find him!

thank you for sharing this series... looking forward to more :)

Looks like you had a blast! Keep the shots coming.

BTW- Mansi, you copied my quote :wink:

thanks for the comments :) mike, anty, mansi and william
I've no doubt you'll get back with the prints mansi...he'll be so excited to see them!! he was so enthusiastic and proud i think to be shooting with the big camera...thot he was gonna rip it out of your hands a few times there in his enthusiasm!:lmao::lmao: super cute tho

Yeah, great shots. And should have been a great trip. Did you visit any south Indian states? If you ever come back, please take time to tour South India too. I'll be more than glad to help you.

This is what I like more about this forum. Making friends and learning things - Two most enjoyable things in the world.

Thanks Jonk for your praise for India and also for sharing the shots.

Good Luck,
Ravi.

thanks as always airic :)
Ravi....i didn't get to the south but will most definitely get there one day and i will keep your invite in mind :D...thank you.

Most reactions

Back