Slide Film on regular camera

Reaction score
Hell....just kidding...o...

haha..little jOkEy?1?

So, does ne 1 know if i can use slide film in a reguler camera. AKA: Can i use slide film on a Canin Rebal that usually uses reguler film. Like, is it posible? Also, will reguler places divelop slide? like, will CVS divelop slides? Or Costcoh.

PS: I want to use Velvea slide film in my canin rebal camra. will cvs divelop it for me?

thanx evrey one!

Slide film is still 35mm film, so it will fit your camera. How it gets processed is another story. Most places will ship it out, as not too many stores do E6 processing in house. So expect a delay, but you'll have your slides and the cost is minimal.

not to highjack the thread or anything, but with regards to price of developing/mounting slides... what's it cost where you are? I just got my first roll processed at a large lab called QFL here in Aus and it cost me over 17 dollars to dev. and mount. Now, I was very impressed with the results, but is this really what it should cost for a 36? Also, the film cost 9 dollars and it was bottom of the range Fuji. My desired film was some Velvia 100 and that was going to cost 29 dollars for a roll of 36! Just interested to see what you people pay overseas... seems obscene what it costs here.

Here in the US, Velvia off the shelf is about $8-9, but you can order it online for cheaper. The processing and mounting for me is about $12-15. It's not cheap.

selmerdave said:
Wow, I must be lucky. E-6 is $6, K-14 is $9, processed and mounted if desired.
Dave

:stun: I pay more than that for C41! I'm emigrating.

Well, so do I. Slide film tends to be a little more on the purchasing end and a little less on the developing end around here.

Dave

Digital Matt said:
Here in the US, Velvia off the shelf is about $8-9, but you can order it online for cheaper. The processing and mounting for me is about $12-15. It's not cheap.
Holy crap, Matt! That is expensive. I've never paid more than $6-7 for processing. You should look around for someone else in your area.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back