Slideshow Movie Maker

Dweller

Inconspicuous Supporter
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this in a search for a friend and was pretty impressed with the results.

http://www.snapfiles.com/download/dlssmm.html

The software is freeware and has lots of options for different wipes between pics. You can also add an audio track.

Slide Show Movie Maker can create an .avi vide slideshow from a series of .bmp or .jpg images. Images can have professional-looking fade-in and fade-out effects, plus attractive text overlays. The program lets you choose to save output using any one of your systems installed .avi codecs. You can choose to build your slideshow from selected pictures or entire directories. If you select any of the included effects, they can be previewed, using the built in viewer before you apply any of them. The program also lets you save your work as projects, so you can continue working on them at a later time. Additional features include pa color fading pnorama scrolling and more.

I generated a 7:30 long slideshow in about 10 minutes from the time I started till the time I had a completed AVI file.

Enjoy :)

Hey, i just made a slideshow of an album dedicated to pictures of my dog. I really like the effects. The music option is really good aswell!

Thanks for sharing

Thank you! I'm going to try it right now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back