SLIDESHOW Red Bull world drift championship.

marn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.groovydrift.com/slideshows/redbullfinal/

greenflag640.jpg

Nice slideshow. Interesting way you shot the drivers. You must've been standing just next to me for a lot of those shots.

I'm sure you remember this. I saw the pic your slideshow when he was driving with his tire on the bumper, just before impact.. heh, heh..

I'm curious what camera/lens combo you're using to get those super wide shots?

You're good!

I like the shots you took (someone, even yourself, will always say something could be better), how you sequenced them to tell a complete story, nice choice of music, ya got some pretty girls in, cars, parts, drivers, wrecks, what's not to like?

The timing/interval of the slideshow is just quick enough to make one want to see it again.

That's a brave skinnygirl with the green starter flag...lol

If it isn't already, this CD or DVD oughta be for sale...

When you go to those kinds of events, it sure helps to have an assistant. Who wants to take your gear into a portapot when vehicle is usually too far away to lock stuff up in?

When you go to those kinds of events, it sure helps to have an assistant. Who wants to take your gear into a portapot when vehicle is usually too far away to lock stuff up in?

or you can just lug everything around with you... :gah:

this is me on that day with my d300, d40x, 70-200, 17-50, wearing my backpack holding my 10mm, 30mm, 50mm, and other randon stuff to get me through the day.

me700.jpg

Nice slideshow. Interesting way you shot the drivers. You must've been standing just next to me for a lot of those shots.

I'm sure you remember this. I saw the pic your slideshow when he was driving with his tire on the bumper, just before impact.. heh, heh..

I'm curious what camera/lens combo you're using to get those super wide shots?

actually when that happened i was not in the pit... i was on the sideline. i was borrowing my friend's 150-500mm when i shot the bumperless aftermath.

i swap a sigma 10-20mm between bodies. all of the wides are at 10mm.

actually when that happened i was not in the pit... i was on the sideline. i was borrowing my friend's 150-500mm when i shot the bumperless aftermath.

Ah, that 500mm tricked me.

lol you look sketchy,

haha..

i wore the bandana because the air quality was terrible from all the fires that were burning up in los angeles.

it cleared up later in the day but at some points the sky was brown and ash was falling out of it.

awesome pictures!!

I love drifting events, such a great atmosphere. I cant wait for the 09 season.

Nice pictures... so how does one go about getting a pass to one of these events?

I liked the series told the story of the event nice job! My favorite is the picture i right at the end where they are on the podium and its almost a silhouette.

Those are some of the coolest photos I've ever seen. They're quite incredible, and how you sequenced everything together was great. Really good job!

(btw.. Hubinette and Millen fan here ;))

Most reactions

Back