Slik Ball Heads

Augphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know about the Slik SBH-320 Ball Head? I am very interested in the 320 but, am somewhat confused. There seems to be a SLIK SBH-320 DQ which is surprisingly somewhat cheaper. The best I can tell is that they are the same ball head but, the DQ comes with a quick release. I must be missing something, though. How can the model featuring the QR be cheaper? Does anyone know if they are the same head or not? What are the differences?

If one chooses the model with the quick release, where can he locate the QR plates, for other equipment?

Does anyone know about the Slik SBH-320 Ball Head? I am very interested in the 320 but, am somewhat confused. There seems to be a SLIK SBH-320 DQ which is surprisingly somewhat cheaper. The best I can tell is that they are the same ball head but, the DQ comes with a quick release. I must be missing something, though. How can the model featuring the QR be cheaper? Does anyone know if they are the same head or not? What are the differences?

If one chooses the model with the quick release, where can he locate the QR plates, for other equipment?

Sorry, I don't have any expertise in these particular models but I can tell you that having a quick release is basic and important. I would never recommend someone buy a head without one. Using a tripod head without one is an unnecessary hassle. The QR plates should be available from any photographic supplier that sells the brand.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back