Slipping away

Dollface

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dollface.net.au
Just recently picked up a Sigma 12-244mm - So far, loving it!

This was shot at North Coogee, 30sec exposure @F9.5 - Canon 10D ( conversion on lens make's it about 19mm)

Coogee028-web.jpg

I think I like this photo but the watermark totally and utterly ruins it for me. I know you have to protect your pictures, but like this? Could it not have been in some bottom corner?

Agreed about the watermark, but this is a wonderful photo, very calm, and nice exposure!

if she placed it in the bottom corner it could simply be cropped out......

I like the shot, v.good colour. well taken :thumbup:

was this taken right at/before/after dusk? or dawn for that fact?

Wonderful Capture, nevertheless, bad placement for the watermark though.

LaFoto said:
I think I like this photo but the watermark totally and utterly ruins it for me. I know you have to protect your pictures, but like this? Could it not have been in some bottom corner?

I've been through some serious breech of copyright issues lately, and it just kills me to think that someone can just pinch my photo, and do with it what they like..

I know it can ruin the picture, but you do learn to see through it to the photo as a whole, and it protects my images.

I'm trying really hard to make a name for myself , photographically, and if people keep using my stuff for their own gain, then how am I ever going to make a living?

I'm not in this to be rich and famous, but to get just enough money so that I can continue my love of shooting - And in this day and age - I don't feel I have much choice...

Thank you for your comments - I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you like the picture!

Great photo. I have no problem with the copyright although it can easily be cloned out in this image. My only problem is the horizon is a little off.

Eric

Nice photo. Agree with Eric, the horizon is a little wonky.

It's a shame people have stolen your images, i've seen this happen to a few people on deviantArt

very nice photo, dollface, i love the long exposure... i was thinking the horizon was just slightly askew, but i would never have noticed that until i started hanging out on TPF... ;)

that's a bummer about your images getting "pinched", the watermark doesn't bother me if you have to protect your images... the photo is still great! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back