I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is it just me...or is the forum so slow that it makes you want to jam a pen into your eye and then slam your head down onto the desk...driving the pen deep into your brain?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We've been working on that problem and we're close to getting it resolved. Today there are other forces at work though. There is a significant ammount of packet loss between the server that hosts TPF and the rest of the world. A lot of traffic going through Dallas (which is about 25% of all traffic in the US) is also experiencing a slow down.

Just FYI...

Zach :D

i just wanted to say mad props to zach and chase for trying to solve this as quickly as possible. i know that it has made surfing the forums tough...

so thanks to the admins!! and thanks to the members who are showing great patience while we work with this new system.

:hug:: :hug::

I've definitely noticed it, it's much worse today. I figured it was my work server. Glad it's not just me, this place has been moving like a snail!!

It was faster than it has been last night! Sucks that it's slow today...but thanks for trying to fix it Zach and Chase! :) :) :)

:chatty: :chatty: But what am I supposed to do with this pen stuck in my brain?

Sorry...I just wanted an excuse to use that smiley. :D

I echo Matt's statements....thanks Zach and Chase for trying to figure this out. :thumbsup:

You remind me of when I'm having a bad day at work, and my favorite saying become "Well I'll just go stab myself in the neck with a pen, then.."

They were working on the site, I think. I got that, then I got a message saying they were testing something so the forum will be unavailable for a few minutes.

I thought it was my PC.

Big Mike said:
But what am I supposed to do with this pen stuck in my brain?
Push till the pen starts to come out the back side, and get someone to pull it the rest of the way through. :lmao:

I thought maybe I'd leave it in and use it to peck at the keys.

No Mike I also almost ended up with a bloody bic sticking out of my cornia earlier :confused: Good to see it's back now and the suicidal thoughts can subside now :mrgreen:

PS- Mike just go to the dentist and tell them you have severe mouth pain and when they ask how the pen got in your eye just pretend like you don't know anything about it ;)

That's what you get for overworking the hamsters in the wheels. Isn't fluffy coming up to retirement age anyway? We should organise a pot so we can buy her something.

Most reactions

Back