SLOW ----

I vote #2 Zach.

And Ferny, must have been a good present if you're still smiling about it today! :mrgreen: I hope I get so lucky on Sunday!

I vote #2 Zach.

Well, I've never wanted this to be common knowledge, but I DO have a little Chase-doll. When the forum slows down I start sticking pins in it. It looks really cute right now, like a porcupine that's been startled. And now the forum is working normally.....coincidence, people? I think not.

:twisted:

I hope I get so lucky on Sunday!

And what's happening on Sunday, missy, that you'd be hoping for a present?? ;) Is there a birthday coming up??

It's slowed down for me. :oops: But I'm off so it doesn't amtter too much. :mrgreen:

And Ferny, must have been a good present if you're still smiling about it today! I hope I get so lucky on Sunday!
It was and you won't. :(

Chase said:
Now where did I leave that Alison voodoo doll....

So THAT explains the headache I've had since yesterday. The forum is faster, you can take those pins out now please :mrgreen:

terri said:
And what's happening on Sunday, missy, that you'd be hoping for a present?? ;) Is there a birthday coming up??

It's the Super Bowl :D I want the Patriots to win.

Oh, and yeah, it's my birthday too :mrgreen:

AlisonS said:
It's the Super Bowl :D I want the Patriots to win.

Oh, and yeah, it's my birthday too :mrgreen:
I think you're in for a banner day, then! ;)

^^ He forgot to say YO! :shock:

Happy Early Birthday, YO!!!

Hope it's a great one! :heart:

terri said:
^^ He forgot to say YO! :shock:

Happy Early Birthday, YO!!!

Hope it's a great one! :heart:

HEY! yo isn't the only word in my vocabulary I use a lot. yo!

Happy just so happens to be another one! I just don't use it that much here, didn't want to confure everyone, you know. People would start to talk, so is he gonna say happy or yo. I'm the kind of guy who likes to keep people happy, and confusing people by switching from happy to yo would make people not happy.

No really, sometimes I just don't use it. Thats how you know I'm A- Tired and not feeling good; B-Tired and in class; or C-tired.

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back