SLR Canon EOS Elan IIE, free to good home.

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got this camera with a lens, I only wanted the lens, and have no use for the camera. It looks good, but I don't have a charger, or film to test it. So I really don't know.
So if you are interested in the camera post on this thread.

However, here are the catches.
Active members only, over 100 contributing post.
You shipping, I wish i could. but I am short of spare money. :)
I truly don't know the working condition of this camera, so it is AS-IS. and there is no body cap.

I will give this three days, if more than one person is interested I will chose who receives it.

If you have ever wanted to try film, and have some EF lenses already, then this is for you. :)

Sorry for the crummy photos, I didn't try. :)
IMG_4556.jpg
IMG_4557.jpg
IMG_4558.jpg

I forgot, I also have the original manual for the camera, which will go with it. :)

End of day one, and no bites! :048:

End of day two! :blueface:

this is actually a really decent camera. it has a TON of features.
I had one years ago with a cheapie 50mm lens on it.
In its time, it had way more features than its nikon counterpart, the N50.
the control wheel on the back makes selections pretty simple, and overall its an easy camera to learn.
the eye controlled focus point selection isnt terribly great on it, BUT, the eye controlled DOF preview actually works pretty well.
it will use your existing canon AF lenses, so if you already shoot canon and want to try film, this is a no-brainer.
a great camera from a great member!

this is actually a really decent camera. it has a TON of features.
I had one years ago with a cheapie 50mm lens on it.
In its time, it had way more features than its nikon counterpart, the N50.
the control wheel on the back makes selections pretty simple, and overall its an easy camera to learn.
the eye controlled focus point selection isnt terribly great on it, BUT, the eye controlled DOF preview actually works pretty well.
it will use your existing canon AF lenses, so if you already shoot canon and want to try film, this is a no-brainer.
a great camera from a great member!

:hugsalot:

Thanks for the info on it. :)
This thing has nearly all the settings that my T3i has, and holding it, it feels very sturdy and well built.
I just don't have the time to play with film right now. Some day in the farth off future I may give it a whirl. :)

The end of day three is here, and I am a little surprised no one is interested. But I know film isn't very popular, and most that want to get started in film want something a little more showy, or vintage.
So I will no longer "Bump" this, and if someone decides they want it, let me know. :)

I'm thinking it may be the shipping is why people have not jumped on it.

I used to have one of these, great camera. At the moment of course I don't shoot film, have no canon lenses and even if I did get one of these it would just collect dust in the closet, however...

Free bump.

Lol

Super generous. Can't believe no one has jumped on the opportunity.

While I can't tell, I assume this has a low shutter count. The Elans had a problem with the top plate printing wearing off. Even with the limited views above, this one shows no such signs of wear.

I had one, and most of the printing was gone. I'm almost nostalgic getting one again, but not shooting 35mm film.

Most reactions

Back