SLR with Glasses?

I don't have a problem with them. My suggestion is get better frames, plain and simple.

yep! I agree... :D

I use glasses, and have never had a problem holding the camera against them - a lot of SLRs have a slightly rubberised surround to the eyepiece, so there shouldn't really be a problem, especially if you get your glasses coated to make them more scratch resistant.

I push my glasses up onto my forehead and thank technology for auto focus :wink: For maual focus cameras, a split prism finder works for me, and view finder stuff is just a matter of really knowing the depth of field scale for a particular camera. Diopters work pretty well as long as you're not too blind, but even then they atleast make things somewhat clearer. To figure out which correction is for you, go play with a camera that has an adjustable diopter.

I used to have a nikon d70 and it counts with a knob which allows the user to adjust the dioptries, nontheless, now I use a canon rebel gii and I simply put my glasses in front of the visor and it wont disturb my sight...

You should start with what kind of camera you have and what your eyeglass prescription is.

Because there are cheap viewfinder and good ones. You might have to change your eyeglasses, or get an attachment for the viewfinder or get a whole new body with a better viewfinder.

Cheers

Most reactions

Back