Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
more:

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

number 5 and one are great...i dont know if i like the trash can in number one its kinda distracting

Again very nice. The colors are so vivid. :)

I like #5. Very intriguing lines.

Such a cool concentration on the lines and shapes of windows and doors and walls!
I like all of these!
Inspiring.
Even though I already have a good many photos of windows or windows and doors etc, I feel I could look even more carefully for additional elements as the wheelie bin in #1. Yes. Inspiring, Mentos. These really are!

1 is very nice :)

If the trashcan would not be there, the lines would be clearer, but then again, the trashcan brings an alien element into the image, it suffers and benefits from it the same time ;)

Oh, and as in your first slums post ... these ain't slums, just run down housing ;)

actually..shame to admit but this districs is... 5 minutes walk from my house :) something completely different to what I see everyday.. the houses are so dirty and devastated although they have been built not so long ago - in 60s and 70s..while my house was built in 1928 and it looks much MUCH better!

actually..shame to admit but this districs is... 5 minutes walk from my house :) something completely different to what I see everyday.. the houses are so dirty and devastated although they have been built not so long ago - in 60s and 70s..while my house was built in 1928 and it looks much MUCH better!

come on, don't be shy ... which one of those on the photos is your house? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back