Sm4Him Godspeed Sharon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry ugh . sad

Oh no. What horrible news. Rest in Paradise Sharon. My thoughts and prayers are with your grieving family and friends.

We didn't lose a friend, we gained a shutterangel watching over us.

We will miss you dearly.

The truth is that we knew each other only behind the keyboard and that I've never met her in "real life" but.... does that even mater?

I spent a lot of my "real life" time with her.
She made me laugh constantly.
I enjoyed reading her posts no mater with whom she was talking to.
She was funny, intelligent, full of positive energy.
She was a great person.
She was my friend, and my "tpf mom"
She was in my real life.

I'm glad I have a couple of her pictures in my home, I can see her handwriting on the back side...

Oh .................................. F.CK!!! F.CK!!! F.CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry you spent your last months fighting!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I've never heard of the expression "Godspeed", had to google it...
It seems like a right expression.

Godspeed Ma!

(Leonore told me, had to come)

I remember checking the last thread a couple of days earlier and was happy to see Timor's message that everything is working out for her. I just can't believe it!

No amount of word can express our grief, I think it wouldn't be an overstatement to say that the TPFers have lost a very important part of their family. May your soul rest in peace Sharon, I will wholeheartedly miss you as will the rest of us!

Last edited:
Terrible news, may she rest in peace :frown-new:

My heart feels broken. She will be so missed.

My heart is very sad. She was a good hearted sweet person that will truly be missed. I knew her from here as well and I was glad I had the privilege of knowing her. May God comfort her family. Sharon I will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So very sorry to hear this. I was just thinking of her the other day, wondering how she was doing.... Rest in peace Sharon.

She's not going to 'rest in peace'.

Rather, I suspect she's gone to St. Peter' Photo Store and got her hands on the Nikon D95000 with the 5-5000mm f/0.7 pancake kit lens by now.

And if there ain't no cameras in heaven, then she's going to be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry disappointed!

((Big Hugs)) all.

I still don't even know what to say this morning. Sharon and I joined TPF within a month of each other, we both had our very first DSLR in our hands and we wanted to learn. She was a big part of my journey, we helped each other, cheered each other on, and I think we drove each other to be better.

It seems Sharon drove a lot of people to be better, she was pure in her faith in God, oh how she loved her family and friends, and she was passionate in her pursuit of photography. The outpouring of love for Sharon here and on Facebook is a testament to a great life she built around herself, we were all blessed to be a part of it.

This is a song that has been posted many times by Sharon's loved ones so I'm going to share it with all of you.

Pixel my greatest thanks for coming here to share this news with us; its not an easy message to give at any time and I thank you for taking the time to tell us.

It's very saddening news to hear indeed; she was a great person and a big part of our community here - she will be missed.

Snowbear - I think she'd be happy to be remembered in such photos; a beacon of life and energy!

If Terri wants to coordinate a gift to any appropriate charity in her honor, count me in.

Perhaps a remembrance to her church?
In any case, count me in.

Lew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back